Check out this unique Willamette Valley experience, we call it Tennis To Table! Join us for an idyllic day of tennis, wine tasting, and then farm to fork dining with locally sourced ingredients, and selected local wines paired with each course.
Directors Bryce Parmelly and Ben Belletto have been running adult tennis camps together for 18 years and understand how to make learning fun! After a day on the courts, campers will venture out to the picturesque Willamette Valley for wine tasting, a vineyard tour, and a multi-course Winemaker's Dinner at Brooks Wine.
This full-day adventure will feature more than five hours of tennis instruction, lunch, wine tasting, a vineyard tour, and a multi-course paired Winemaker's dinner.
Saturday, JULY 21, 2018
- 8:30 am to 11:30 pm: Tennis
- 11:30 to 12:30 pm: Lunch at courts
- 12:30 to 2:00 pm: Tennis
- 3:30 to 5 pm: Wine Tasting and Tour
- 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm: Winemaker's Dinner
- $300. Price includes tennis, lunch, winemaker's dinner, and wine tastings.
- There is a discount for Linfield Oak and Vine Members as well as members of the Brooks Wine Club.
- Ask us about a group discount!
- There is a $50 deposit ($100 non-refundable).
Ben Belletto began coaching at Linfield College after a highly successful coaching career in Southern California, where he was head men’s tennis coach at Pomona-Pitzer Colleges and Whittier College for a combined 12 seasons.
Coach Belletto's career accomplishments have included the ITA West Region Men’s Coach of the Year award in 2011, 16 ITA All-America selections, 54 ITA Academic All-Americans, 34 all-conference awards and five straight Top 20 national team finishes.
Ben has been coaching and directing youth and adult summer camps since 1998.
Bryce Parmelly has coached at the NCAA Division III level since 2005. He spent the past two seasons (2015-16 and 2016-17) as the assistant men's tennis coach at Middlebury College (Vt.). He was the head men's tennis coach at the University of California, Santa Cruz in 2011-12 and 2012-13. He previously served as the assistant men's tennis coach at UC Santa Cruz from 2005-06 through 2009-10.
Coach Parmelly was chosen as the NCAA Division III National Assistant Coach of the Year in 2017 as well as the West Region Assistant Coach of the Year at UC Santa Cruz in 2009.
Parmelly was an All-American at UC Santa Cruz, winning the NCAA National Championship in 2005.
Bryce has been involved in directing youth and summer camps since 2001.
If you planning on staying overnight, we are here to help! Please contact us ASAP to see if we can offer you a discount! There are other options beyond those listed below, but these are friends of Balance!
- Atticus Hotel
- 3rd Street Flats
About McMinnville, Oregon
- The West's Best Main Street - Sunset Magazine (2017)
- One of the 5 Best Communities in the West - Sunset Magazine
- McMinnville Restaurants Among Oregon A-List Wine Awards Winners - PDX Press
- One of the Best Streets in America - American Planning Association
- An American Best Main Street Finalist - Parade Magazine
Learn more about this incredible place by visiting www.visitmcminnville.com or watch their brief video here...