Check out this unique Willamette Valley experience, we call it Tennis To Table! Join us for an idyllic afternoon of tennis and then an evening of farm to fork dining with locally sourced ingredients, and of course you will enjoy selected local wines paired with each course.
Our team of coaches are dedicated to improving your tennis skills and ensuring you enjoy yourself and your experience on the courts at Linfield College! Just a few blocks away from the tennis courts, our hosts at Community Plate will provide an amazing dining and tasting experience in their restaurant which is located on Parade Magazine’s featured best Main Street right here in McMinnville, Oregon.
The total package includes 4 hours of on-court instruction, plus a four-course dinner and amazing wine pairings.
Friday - Sunday, november 10-12, 2017
- Friday, November 10: Campers arrive, check-in, tennis games, wine tasting, casual dinner
- 9:00 am: Breakfast at the courts
- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm: Tennis
- 12:00 to 1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:30 to 3:30 pm: Tennis
- 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm: Wine Tasting
- 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm: Catered meal, pared with local wines, beers, cocktails.
- $$ Coming. Price includes tennis instruction, wine tastings, meals, and accomodations.
About McMinnville, Oregon:
- The West's Best Main Street - Sunset Magazine (2017)
- One of the 5 Best Communities in the West - Sunset Magazine
- McMinnville Restaurants Among Oregon A-List Wine Awards Winners - PDX Press
- One of the Best Streets in America - American Planning Association
- An American Best Main Street Finalist - Parade Magazine
Learn more about this incredible place by visiting www.visitmcminnville.com or watch their brief video here...