Whether you're a nationally-ranked junior, a beginner, or someone looking to get back into the sport, Balance Tennis offers clinics, individual and group lessons. Lessons, camps, and clinics take place on the Linfield College tennis courts in McMinnville and at Willamette University in Salem. The Linfield Tennis Complex has 9 recently resurfaced and branded courts (6 outdoor and 3 indoor). Willamette University features 6 branded outdoor courts with a stadium seating.
Clinics are scheduled around college facility and staff availability and are subject to change. We will do our best to post the clinic calendar as far in advance as possible.
BALANCE Clinics dates announced!
- Our Balance Clinics are back! Clinics will be on Mondays from 4:00-5:00 pm beginning February 5.
- The cost of the clinics will be $12. Payment can be made below.
- As the weather improves and we are able to move outside, we will be looking to add an additional day and possible more times.
- We are working to put together a Sunday morning adult play group. Please contact us if you are interested!
- Ben Belletto, Balance Tennis
- Clinics will be paid for using a punch card, purchased in advance here. Each clinic is $10, and you can purchase as many clinics as you would like. If you purchase 10, you will receive one free clinic.
When you purchase clinics online, you will receive a punch card. If you purchase 10 clinics, you will receive a free clinic.
Waiver of Liability:
- Please fill out and return the Waiver of Liability form prior to participating in any clinic.