Whether you're a nationally-ranked junior, a beginner, or someone looking to get back into the sport, Balance Tennis offers clinics, individual and group lessons. Lessons, camps, and clinics take place on the Linfield College tennis courts in McMinnville and at Willamette University in Salem. The Linfield Tennis Complex has 9 recently resurfaced and branded courts (6 outdoor and 3 indoor). Willamette University features 6 branded outdoor courts with a stadium seating.
Clinics are scheduled around college facility and staff availability and are subject to change. We will do our best to post the clinic calendar as far in advance as possible.
Clinic Update for spring/summer 2018
- In the next week, we will be posting the full spring/summer clinic schedule.
- Our Monday clinics are scheduled to continue into the summer, and during weeks in which we do not have a summer camp.
- There will be NO Monday clinics on weeks where we have summer camp.
- Clinics will be paid for using a punch card, purchased in advance here. Each clinic is $10, and you can purchase as many clinics as you would like. If you purchase 10, you will receive one free clinic.
When you purchase clinics online, you will receive a punch card. If you purchase 10 clinics, you will receive a free clinic.
Waiver of Liability:
- Please fill out and return the Waiver of Liability form prior to participating in any clinic.
We do offer private and group lessons, but space and time is limited. Please contact us directly to arrange for lessons and for more information regarding rates.