2018 BALANCE TENNIS CAMPs
Balance Tennis is expanding! We are now offering 2 locations! We are offering 5 weeks of camp at Linfield College and 2 weeks of camp at Willamette University! Please see below for dates and details.
Our camps combine technical tennis instruction and drilling from a top-notch coaching staff, supervised match play, and a ton of fun. We offer a camp for every level and aim to provide each camper with new tennis skills and the inspiration and self confidence to continue improving after camp.
- Daily on-court tennis instruction from Linfield College Director of Tennis Ben Belletto and Willamette Head Women's Tennis Coach Bryce Parmelly and their staff of college tennis players.
- Low camper to coachratio.
- Instruction tailored for every level.
- Every camper receives a Balance Tennis Camp T-shirt.
Register by June 1 and receive 15% off registration
- Price, schedule, and details to follow shortly
Week 3: Tournament and HIgh School players*
July 30-August 2
Weeks 1, 2, 4:
- Drop Shots: 9:30-10:30 am ($60.00)
- For the little ones, up to age 10.
- Top Spinners: 10:45-11:45 pm ($60.00)
- This is for ages 10 to 12, or younger kids who have the skills to hang with the older kids.
- Grand Slams: 1:00-3:00 pm ($100.00)
- Ages 13 and up. Have tennis experience and are looking for more intense training. There will be match play and live feed games, so campers must be able to maintain a rally and be ready to compete.
*Week 3: High School/Tournament Training:
- Monday-Friday, 10 am - 3:00 pm ($175.00)
- Open to tournament level and high school players. This camp will focus on skill development in the morning sessions and singles and doubles match play after lunch.
^Week 5: extended general camp:
- Monday-Thursday, 9:30 - 12:00 pm ($110)
- Snack will be provided.
- This is an extended version of our camp, and will combine all ages and levels. Campers will be grouped by skill level, and staff to camper ratio will be small.
BALANCE TENNIS CAMP INFORMATION
- We will meet at the tennis courts. Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes before your session.
- Pick up is at the outdoor courts.
- Lunch is included for week 3 only.
- Snack will be provided for week 5.
- Balance Camp at Linfield will utilize the 6 outdoor courts adjacent to the Rutschman Fieldhouse. In the event of rain, camp will meet in the Rutschman Fieldhouse.
- Balance Camp at Willamette University will utilize the Willamette Tennis Courts. In the event of rain, contact Director Bryce Parmelly.